Learn the step-by-step process to get your invention to market.
Click for the free Invention Roadmap.
Welcome Idea Person and Inventor!
Inventing is not for you if you are looking to get rich quick or get out of a financial jam. When you are down on your luck, inventing is not the way to turn things around. Do not buy my books, kit, or coaching, or spend money on a patent or prototype. I'd rather see you invest in yourself first.
My mission is to help inventors, entrepreneurs, and everyday people with ideas. You might have an invention that can benefit society and make our lives easier.
No one can do it alone. If you haven't taken a product to the market before, you need a coach to help you get over the hurdles and past the many pitfalls. Be persistent, be smart, and get the right information before you make your next move.
Matthew Yubas, Engineer, MBA "The Product Coach"
Can You Answer these Important Inventor Questions?
People with ideas have made fortunes with their inventions. But far too many have lost their life's savings by not taking the correct advice.
When you are new to inventing, you need to answer the following questions, before approaching a manufacturer to sell or license your invention idea:
- What's your invention worth?
- What's a good royalty rate for your invention?
- How do you find the right manufacturers to sell or license your invention?
- How to research whether you can trust the manufacturer you're trying to sell or license to?
- What must you do before you approach a manufacturer with your idea?
- How to correctly make contact?
- How do you protect your idea?
- What kind of prototype do you need?
- What terms are open to negotiation?
- What often gets idea submissions like yours rejected?
* Get your questions answered plus get a step-by-step plan to sell or license for royalties with the popular Invention Success Kit.
Information to Sell or License Your Invention Ideas
Invention Success Kit
Complete package takes you step-by-step to sell your idea for a lump sum, or license for royalties.
Kit includes a three ring binder guidebook, quick start guide, invention templates CD, and more.
> Kit Information
Coach You to Market
Free Invention Tips and Reports
Free Invention Tips
Get free tips on inventing, licensing, marketing, and more.
> Free Invention Tips
Step-by-step invention guides in paperback or download.
> Invention Books
Licensing Your Idea. What companies want.
Turning ideas into marketable products. Matthew Yubas on ABC-TV.
How to get started with an invention. Matthew Yubas on ABC-TV. NOTE: The inventor's logbook is no longer a valid method to protect your idea.
United States Patent and Trademark Office - link
European Patent Office - link
World Intellectual Property Organization - link
Licensing Executives Society - link