Product Coach Helps Inventors and Entrepreneurs Get Product Ideas into the Market
- FREE Invention Articles and Reports
- Step-by-Step Invention Books, eBooks, and Kits
- Personal Coaching and Evaluation
- Help You License or Sell Your Invention
Invention Success Kit to Sell and License Product Ideas
Complete package takes you step-by-step to sell your product ideas for a lump sum or license for royalties. Download or receive package in the mail.
Have Matt Yubas personally Coach you through the invention process to Self-Market, Develop, License, or Sell Your Invention to companies.
Invention Marketing DVD
The first invention marketing training DVD shows you how to get your product into the market, create marketing programs, and generate sales. Full of tips, tricks, and examples that simplifies and demystifies product marketing.
Books for Inventors and Entrepreneurs
Learn step-by-step how to protect your ideas, get prototypes made, manufacturing and packaging, get into retail, and more.
Matt Yubas interviewed by Entrepreneur Magazine. Landing a Spot in the Retail Big Leagues - opens PDF file
Matt Yubas interviewed by Fortune Magazine. Overcoming Rejection from Home Depot - opens PDF file
Matt Yubas interviewed by Wall Street Journal. Pitching a Product - opens PDF file
Matt Yubas on ABC-TV. Turning ideas into marketable products.
Matt Yubas on ABC-TV. Getting new ideas into the market. Note that Inventor Notebooks are no longer a way to protect ideas.
Welcome to Product Coach
Hello Inventor, Entrepreneur, Idea Person,
Do you have a product idea? Inventing and product development is not for you if you are looking to get rich quick.
I've launched products for many years and have learned you need to follow a process to turn ideas into successful products.
No one can do it alone. If you haven't taken a product to the market before, you need a coach and real-world practical information to help you succeed, get over the hurdles, and past the many pitfalls.
Here are ways I can help you:
- To turn your idea into a winning product, you'll save time by following my Invention Roadmap.
- To answer your specific questions and provide detailed guidance and real-world practical help with your ideas, please see Coaching.
- To have us directly contact manufacturing companies to help you get royalties for your invention, please see the Sell and License service.
- Are you a do-it-yourselfer? Follow my step-by-step guides with invention and product development Books, Kits, Videos, and Templates.
- For Startups and Companies who want expert assistance to launch products, pease see Product Marketing Consulting.
Be persistent, be smart, and get the right information before you make your next move.
Matt Yubas, Engineer, MBA, Owner of Product Coach
A good place to get started is to see the Invention Roadmap page.