~ Happy Holidays ~
Learn the Complete Step-by-Step Process
to Get Your Ideas into the Market
Steps to Getting Started with Your New Idea
- How to Get Started, avoid the pitfalls, and be a Successful Inventor
- The 7 Step Invention Roadmap
- How to Protect your idea
- How to get a Prototype made
Steps to Getting Your Product Idea into the Market
- How to License or Sell your idea
- How to Market and Launch your product idea
- How to Manufacture your product idea
- How to get your product idea into Retailers
Free Tips (click here)
• Invent, License, Sell, Market, ...
Tips for Your New Invention
Note: The Inventor's notebook is no longer a method to protect your ideas.
Information to Help You Succeed
Hello Inventor, Entrepreneur, Idea Person,
Inventing is not for you if you are looking to get rich quick or get out of a financial jam. When you are down on your luck, inventing is not the way to turn things around. Do not buy my books, kit, or coaching, or spend money on a patent or prototype. I'd rather see you invest in yourself first.
My mission is to help inventors, entrepreneurs, and everyday people with ideas. You might have an invention that can benefit society and make our lives easier.
No one can do it alone. If you haven't taken a product to the market before, you need a coach to help you get over the hurdles and past the many pitfalls. Be persistent, be smart, and get the right information before you make your next move.
"Product Coach" Matt Yubas, Engineer, MBA
"The mind once stretched by a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
"Inventors tend to either be wheeler-dealers or careful and systematic. If you're the latter, the perfect book for you is Product Idea to Product Success: A Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Making Money from Your Idea (Broadword Publishing) by Matthew Yubas. It can help you flesh out and evaluate your idea in the startup phase to make sure it has moneymaking potential. Yubas, an engineer, provides product development advice and a useful analysis of how to determine whether your product meets customers' needs." — Entrepreneur Magazine
"Perhaps you're looking for constructive assistance. Do you have innovative ideas for products you believe can change the world, make our lives a little easier, or entertain the masses? Don't let another year go by without testing the inventor's waters. Let the Product Coach help you transform your brainstorms into marketable products. With his new book, Product Idea to Product Success, as well as through informative articles at his website (www.ProductCoach.com), Matthew Yubas leads you on a step-by-step path to success. Yubas's techniques will show you how to avoid costly mistakes and test your product's marketability before production." — Five Star Reviews
"Expertly written by Certified Product Marketing Consultant Matthew Yubas, Product Idea to Product Success: A Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Making Money from Your Idea is a handy financial and business guide to determining if an idea is commercially marketable; protecting rights; getting a competitive advantage; finding investors; making prototypes; establishing pricing strategies, and more. Emphasizing tested methods that work, Product Idea to Product Success is a superb guide for non-specialist general readers looking to profit off their own creativity, up to and including the desire to go into business for themselves." — Midwest Book Reviews
• "Your expertise has saved me so much time, money and worry. Thank you very much."
• "Everything is so rich in information. You really are quite an exceptional friend for all inventors want to be. Thank you again and again."
• "What you do and say is correct and your Web site is excellent and outstanding."
• "I found your booklet to be informative and useful to figuring out how to proceed."
• "This Invention Success Kit is the greatest roadmap to product success, I've ever seen simple break down easy to understand, thanks."
• "Your book has been a tremendous help so far. At this point your book has helped me with locating manufacturers which I plan to call."
• "What a great Kit you've put together! I'm about half way through and I think it's already saved me time and money."
• "I thought you should know that Product Idea to Product Success was a tremendous help to me. I am in the process of finalizing a licensing agreement with a manufacturer."
• "I want you to know how GREAT I think your book is! You cover the whole enchilada -- and in such an easy-to-read, user friendly format. W-O-W! This book has already changed my life and direction!"
• "The concrete suggestions and the reality checks throughout your KIT are valuable to those of us new to the world or marketing and production."
• "I enjoyed the book, have already designed and developing my product and am now in the distribution process."
1000's of Inventors and Entrepreneurs Have Learned from The "Product Coach"
Product Coach Books, Kits, CDs, DVDs, and eBooks have been used by thousands of people throughout the world.
Customers are from the United States and countries including Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Kuwait, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Nigeria, Panama, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine, and United Kingdom.
Those who have benefited include inventors, entrepreneurs, attorneys, doctors, marketing firms, small businesses, large corporations, college students, military personnel, and government organizations including the SBA, SBDC, SCORE, and USDA.
United States Patent and Trademark Office - link
European Patent Office - link
World Intellectual Property Organization - link
Licensing Executives Society - link