Free Inventor's Guide to Invention Submission Companies
Are you thinking of using an invention company, or maybe you already spent $10,000 with nothing done?
Unfortunately, there are companies that are lurking to take advantage of unsuspecting people. They make plenty of promises but fail to deliver.
The key for you is to be prepared before you talk to them. In person, they can tell you all kinds of lies, but the contract you sign has legal provisions to let them off the hook.
Best success with your ideas,
Get the FREE "Inventor's Guide to Invention Submission Companies" and Discover:
- Learn how to evaluate invention companies
- See what's in their contract small print, and how much they charge
- Know what questions to ask
- How they REALLY submit inventions to manufacturers
- Know how to file a claim if you are a victim
- The laws protecting your rights
Inventor's Guide to Invention Submission Companies
FREE GUIDE (Could save you thousands of dollars)
To receive your guide now, please enter your first name and email address and click Submit.
You can automatically unsubscribe anytime. Your information is kept private and confidential. No spam. Thank You, Matthew Yubas.