Invention Success Kit
Guides You Step-by-Step to Sell and License Your Product Ideas
There are 3 ways to sell or license your ideas:
- Hire an Invention Help Company and pay them about $10,000 - and get nothing in return.
- Mail packets of invention information to several manufacturing companies hoping and praying for a deal. (Inventors unfortunately do this step wrong and only get a rejection letter or never hear back from the companies.)
- Or better, learn the right way to get a company to take on your invention for royalties or sell for a lump sum payout.
The right way is to follow a proven recipe to sell and license ideas, as shown in the Invention Success Kit
The Invention Success Kit
The Invention Success Kit shows you the step-by-step process to sell your ideas for a lump sum, or license your ideas for royalties. The Invention Success Kit is the first complete package that gives you all the tools you need to sell and license your product ideas over and over again.
NEW America Invents Act, March 16, 2013 -- The Invention Success Kit includes new information and new patent costs related to the America Invents Act.
The Invention Success Kit includes:
Invention Success Kit Guidebook
Guides you through the 7-Step process to sell product ideas for a lump sum and to license for royalties. The Invention Success Kit Guidebook shows you the best way to find companies, make contact, submit your ideas, and get a great deal to earn passive income. Complete with step-by-step procedures, examples, checklists, and more. 3-Ring Binder.
Inventor's Quick Start Guide
Shows all the steps from idea to market in an easy-to-use checklist format.
Inventor's Resource Guide
Shows how to find free resources and other help on the internet and in your local city. Includes over 150 website links.
License Agreement Example
Example of a License Agreement showing what you can expect to see when you are offered a deal and what your agreement should have.
License Agreement Explained
Explanation in plain language of the legal parts of a License Agreement.
Sample legal document to protect yourself when discussing your idea with others.
Patent Search Methods
Shows how to save money by doing a patent search yourself before you talk to an attorney.
35 time-saving invention forms, examples, spreadsheets, and
(see Template list new window)
"I just wanted to let you know that this is AWESOME. I am so happy we found it on the
Jolene M. Reeves, Lilburn, GA
"First of all let me say, I am thrilled with the concise manner in which the material
is presented. I am learning a great deal and enjoying the process because of your
guidance. Thank you."
Luann DaSilva, Deerfield Beach, FL
"This is full of useful information which a new inventor or even an
average guy with an idea which he seeks to possibly market. The information was
explained in a manner that's easily understood. I am giving you 5 stars and would
recommend it to anybody who has an idea that they wish to market."
Arnold Avillanoza, Pearland, TX
"Very helpful, excellent information, well organized
and easy to understand."
— Paul Vasser, Aptos, CA
"It is very easy to
understand and makes total sense. I also appreciate the fact that you took time
to email me."
— Kim Hamilton, Kansas City, MO
"Your information is the step by step guide I need, to help me stay on track and get me from product idea to realization."
— Roberta Cordell, San Diego, CA
Learn the Step-by-Step Process
to Sell and License Your Product Idea
Imagine for a moment how you would feel if you walked into a store and saw your invention in a nice package sitting on the shelf. Maybe you thought about a product that you later noticed in a store and said - hey that was my idea.
Suppose somebody handed you a proven step-by-step guide that showed you how to turn your ideas into successful products that companies want. If you had this guide not only would your ideas become reality, you could earn extra money.
Is it possible? Why not! You're clever and have ideas for products that people want to buy. Maybe all you need is information and practical advice.
A Unique Source of Information
The Invention Success Kit helps people who have ideas but are frustrated in not knowing how to get them into the market.
Based on twenty four years of developing and bringing products to the market, this Kit reveals the practical real-world methods to take you from concept to market.
The method is called the Market-Step™ process. This unique step-by-step process combines protection, development, selling and licensing strategies, finding and contacting companies, and simple negotiating methods to collect royalties or a one-time lump sum payout.
You Should Be Rewarded for your Creativity
Do you have some great ideas but don't know how to get companies interested? If you have called companies and got rejected, you know it's no fun. Not only are you not getting recognition, you're not getting rewarded for your creativity and ingenuity. I know this can be frustrating.
Are you just waiting, hoping for a big break? When I was younger I had ideas in which I didn't take action. And when someone else brought their products to the market I was thinking, hey that was my idea. Yes I lost the opportunity, but at least I knew I was on the right track. The only thing missing was right knowledge of inventing and the right steps to get to market.
Even Shy Inventors Can Get Companies Interested
Many inventors have a hard time calling companies. Part of the issue is a fear of rejection. The other part is not knowing what to say. In the Invention Success Kit I show you a formula how to contact companies, who to ask for, what to say, and next steps to take.
With the techniques explained in the Invention Success Kit, you'll be in a significantly greater position to contact companies with confidence. You'll know how to have a conversation with them, and how to get them salivating over the prospect of licensing your product idea.
Information You Can Use
You'll learn the same methods used by successful people and companies. The difference is that now for the first time the Invention Success Kit brings all the key information together into one easy to use package.
Your invention could be the next iPod, Snuggie, Dyson vacuum, Oreo cookie, or other million-dollar product. This Kit gives you:
- The details of the 7 step process to selling or licensing for royalties and advances.
- How to find companies, and how to approach them so you don't get rejected.
- Before a company will take on your invention, the 7 things they use to reject inventions.
- Companies want inventions with benefits for their customers. You'll see how to best identify and describe your invention's benefits.
- Companies need to see your ideas from a business perspective. Find out how to get companies excited about your invention using a Product Proposal. You'll see how this is better than just a sell sheet.
- How to find free market information to show companies the need for your invention.
- How to contact companies, get the right person on the phone, what to say, and not to say (includes a phone script).
- How to work with a company if they have a specific submission process and documents they want you to sign.
- What to do when a company is interested in your invention. How to research them to make sure they are honest and a good fit.
- The process to negotiate a deal and create a win-win outcome. How to agree and summarize the terms before getting the lawyers involved.
- The important terms you need to be aware of such as royalties, advances, licensing fees, guaranteed minimums, right to audit, and more.
- Find out how much royalties you can earn, possible advances, and getting companies to pay for patents.
- How to sell an invention at a patent auction or to patent aggregators.
- How to work with Agents and Consultants, what they expect, and where to find them.
The Invention Success Kit Answers Your Questions
Answers to: The Invention process
- How do I get started?
- What do I do next?
- What are the sequence of steps to get to market?
Answers to: Protection, Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights
- How do I protect my idea?
- How do I prevent someone from stealing my idea?
- How do I perform a patent search?
- Do I need a patent?
- When should I get a patent?
- Can I combine existing products together?
- Do I need an attorney?
- What are the costs?
Answers to: Evaluating Your Idea
- What are methods that I can evaluate my idea?
- How do I evaluate several ideas?
- How do I determine if there is a need for my product idea?
Answers to: Making a Prototype
- What are the steps to get a prototype made?
- What kind of prototype should I make?
- Where do I find engineers and prototype makers?
- Which type of Rapid Prototyping is best?
- How do I get feedback on my prototype?
Answers to: Submit, Sell and License Ideas
- What are the steps to selling or licensing for royalties and advances?
- How do I find companies, and how to approach them so not to get rejected?
- What are the things companies use to reject inventions?
- What features and benefits are companies looking for?
- What market information do companies want about my invention?
- How do I contact companies and get the right person on the phone?
- What's the right submission process?
- How do I know when a company is interested in my idea?
- How can I negotiate a good deal?
- What royalties and advances do I ask for?
- What are the legal terms I need to be aware of?
- Should I work with an agent or consultant?
- Are there other methods to sell or license my idea?
The Kit Guides You Step-by-Step
With the techniques explained in the Invention Success Kit, you'll be in a significantly greater position to contact companies with confidence. You'll know how to have a conversation with companies, and how to get them excited about your invention.
The Invention Success Kit provides not only the steps, but also specific tactics. You'll get call scripts, templates, checklists, and negotiation worksheets.
The Invention Success Kit gets you get past the frustrations and pitfalls when you try to sell or license on your own.
Why Did I Create this Kit?
I wanted to help people who have good ideas but were frustrated in not knowing what to do with them. For years, inventors and entrepreneurs have asked me the same questions over and over again about how to turn an idea into a market success. With so many good ideas floating around and a small percentage making it the market, I saw a need to get practical information out to the public.
How Is This Information Different From Other Invention And Product Development Resources?
Many marketing, invention, and product books talk about methods used at Fortune 500 companies, but they do not translate well into the needs of a small business or individual. Books written by famous inventors discuss their life story and their successes, but they don't offer a process that the new inventor can easily follow.
Also, many will tell you what to do, but they do not really tell you how to do it. I take you by the hand step-by-step and show you what to do and how to get a product to market.
Is This Easy To Understand?
The material is easy to read, clear and concise. You'll go through the 7 Step process as if I was there coaching you at every turn. The Kit includes checklists, templates, and easy to follow examples.
1000's of Inventors and Entrepreneurs Have Learned from Product Coach
The information you will gain from me has been used by thousands of inventors and entrepreneurs throughout the United States as well as Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, and the United Kingdom.
Those who have benefited over the years include: everyday people, inventors, entrepreneurs, attorneys, doctors, small businesses, large corporations, college classrooms, military personnel, and government organizations including the SBA, SBDC, SCORE, and USDA.
With the Invention Success Kit I lead you step-by-step through the entire process. Because the information you're about to receive is the best resource on inventing, I offer a complete guarantee.
Don't try to reinvent the wheel yourself. Take ownership of the Invention Success Kit and for the first time you'll be on your way to turning your ideas into profit.