Get Your Product Idea Manufactured and Packaged
To find companies to make your invention, look for contract manufacturers who specialize in your product type. Use a search engine such as Google with keywords ["your product type" and "contract manufacturing"].
Also, search using the following keywords or look in the Yellow Pages for manufacturers under the following headings:
- Assembly and Fabricating
- Electronic Parts Assemblers
- Manufacturing - Contract
- Plastics Fabricators
To learn about about the complete manufacturing process, finding manufacturers, going into production, packaging, and more, you'll find the answers in my ebook Manufacturing and Packaging Your Invention.
How to Get Your Product Idea Manufactured and Packaged - eBook
Thousands of new products are manufactured each year. Getting a product manufactured is not difficult once you're clear on what you want. While there are many things that can go wrong, with some simple planning and persistence you can have a quality product made at a low cost.
Now that you're ready to turn your idea into a real product, you need to know the manufacturing process. I'll take you through the steps to get your product manufactured and packaged.
Let me share with you the successful methods of manufacturing. You'll learn the important step-by-step procedures, examples, and checklists.
In this ebook you'll learn:
- Manufacturing Process - The step-by-step process to get a product manufactured and packaged.
- Manufacturers - How to find the right manufacturers and get the lowest costs.
- Engineering - The engineering process a manufacturer goes through to build a product.
- Requirements - How to create your product requirements to help ensure clear communications with the manufacturer to deliver the product you want.
- Costs - The difference in manufacturing costs between the US, Mexico, and Asia.
- Design for Manufacturability - What to do to make your product simpler and less expensive to manufacture.
- Packaging - The steps to get packaging designed and produced for you product box and master carton.
- Packaging design - The design and ad copy your packaging needs to have.
- UPC - How to get a UPC barcode at the lowest cost.
The material is clear and concise. There's no fluff. I understand your time is valuable and you want to get to the meat of the issues quick and easy.
Pages: 20, Format: Adobe PDF, Size: 8 1/2 x 11 inches.
• Click to order now with your Credit Card or PayPal ...
After you order, within a minute, you will get an email with a link to download the ebook to your PC, Apple, or Android device. The ebook format is Adobe PDF .
You can view the ebook on your screen and print the document.
Steps to Order
1. Click the "Add to Cart" button.
2. Use your credit card, or login to your PayPal account.
3. Make a payment.
4. You will receive an email to download the ebook.
No Risk 100% Money-Back Guarantee
|If you are not satisfied for any reason, you'll receive a 100% refund of your money if requested within 90 days of purchase.|
|Product Coach is PayPal Verified. Verified members have successfully completed PayPal's Verification system to establish their identity with PayPal.|
|PayPal is a secure online payment system. PayPal can be reached at 1-888-221-1161.|
Tax Tip: Educational materials such as books and e-books can be deductible as a business expense. Consult with an accountant or financial advisor for details.
If you have any ordering questions, please contact me.
Or, order from Amazon, B&N, Google, Scribd, or Smashwords.Click button for Amazon Kindle (opens new page)
Click button for Barnes & Noble (opens new page)
Click button for Google Play (opens new page)
Click button for Scribd (opens new page)
Click button for Smashwords: ePub, PDF, MOBI formats (opens new page)