Coaching Plus for Inventors and Entrepreneurs
Your Situation: You need expert guidance and mentoring to help you license, sell, or market your invention.
What is Coaching Plus?
Coaching Plus is a service to provide you with guidance to help you get your product into the market. I become your mentor.
Time – Coaching Plus is set to 1/2 hour blocks of time. You may want weekly Coaching Meetings or use your time as the need arises. Your choice.
You'll receive personal instruction to guide you and keep your invention on track to reach your goals. Together we will discuss your needs, evaluate your ideas, brainstorm, and give you specific next steps to take.
What Type of Guidance?
I have many years of experience developing and launching new products. When I was a corporate Senior Product Manager, I successfully lead multi-million dollar projects. I worked with key people from engineering, marketing, sales, distribution, support, and manufacturing.
Coaching Plus can assist you to:
- License for royalties or sell for a lump sum
- Search and contact companies
- Create a prototype
- Manufacture and production
- Create a Marketing strategy
- Create Marketing communications
- File for a patent, copyright, or trademark
- Create Packaging
- Determine Pricing
- Get into retail stores
- Get ready for product launch
- and more
Benefits of Using Matt Yubas
Creating a new invention can lead to opportunities and great success. However, for a first-time inventor there are many pitfalls and hurdles to avoid.
Based on my 24 years of experience, you'll benefit from my proven process to get products into the market.
- Provide you with personal one-on-one guidance.
- Offer you specific recommendations, suggestions, and next steps to take.
- Help you avoid the pitfalls.
- Take you through a proven step-by-step process from idea to market.
Confidential and Private
- All discussions are confidential. My business depends on my honesty and your trust in me.
- I will sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement after you order a Coaching Session and before the meeting begins.
When Will You Have the Coaching Meeting?
- The first 1/2 half-hour meeting can be held within a week after you order.
- Let me know the dates and times you are available.
- Additional 1/2 half-hour meetings can be scheduled within 2-3 days.
- Meetings are typically held in the afternoon or early evening Monday through Friday Eastern Time. Ask me about your scheduling needs.
How to Get Coaching Plus?
- Go to the order area below and select an "Add to Cart" button.
- Then, on the Shopping Cart webpage, select the Check Out button.
- I'll automatically receive an email that you ordered Coaching.
- You will receive a brief questionnaire. Email the completed form to me with your meeting date and time preference.
- We will confirm a date and time to talk on the phone or with Skype.
Steps to Order
1. Click the "Add to Cart" button.
2. Use your credit card, or login to your PayPal account.
3. Make a payment.
4. We will set a time to talk on the phone or with Skype.
|6 Coaching Meetings for 1/2 hour 300 (amounts to 50.00 each)|
|8 Coaching Meetings for 1/2 hour 376 (amounts to 47.00 each)|
|10 Coaching Meetings for 1/2 hour 450 (amounts to 45.00 each)|
|12 Coaching Meetings for 1/2 hour 504 (amounts to 42.00 each)|
Tax Tip: This service is likely to be deductible as a business expense on Schedule C. Consult with an accountant or financial advisor for details.
I look forward to help you avoid the pitfalls and make you a successful inventor.