Invention Success Kit
to Sell and License Ideas
- Complete package takes you step-by-step to sell your idea to companies for a payout, or license for recurring royalties.
- Include the Three ring binder Guidebook, Quick Start Guide, Resource Guide, License Agreement Example, Invention Templates CD, and more. See details below.
The Invention Success Kit helps people who have ideas but are frustrated in not knowing how to get them into the market.
Based on twenty four years of developing and bringing products to the market, this Kit reveals the practical real-world methods to take you from concept to market.
The method is called the Market-Step™ process. This unique step-by-step process combines protection, development, selling and licensing strategies, finding and contacting companies, and simple negotiating methods to collect royalties or a one-time lump sum payout.
Complete Integrated Inventing
The Invention Success Kit is the first complete package that gives you all the tools you need to successfully license or self-market your invention.
The Invention Success Kit Package includes:
Invention Success Kit Guidebook
Guides you through the 7-Step process to sell product ideas for a lump sum and to license for royalties. The Invention Success Kit Guidebook shows you the best way to find companies, make contact, submit your ideas, and get a great deal to earn passive income. Complete with step-by-step procedures, examples, checklists, and more. 3-Ring Binder.
Inventor's Quick Start Guide
Shows you all the steps from idea to market. Includes an easy-to-use checklist format to track your progress.
Inventor's Resource Guide
Shows you how to find free resources and other help on the internet and in your local city. Includes over 150 website links.
License Agreement Example
See an example of a License Agreement showing what you can expect to see when you are offered a deal and what your agreement should have.
License Agreement Explained
See an explanation in plain language of the legal sections of a License Agreement.
Get a sample Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect yourself when discussing your idea with others.
Patent Search Methods
See how to save money by doing a patent search yourself.
Compliments the Guidebook with Microsoft Word fill-in-the-blank forms, Excel spreadsheets, and Patent application forms. You'll get 35 time-saving invention forms, examples, spreadsheets, and guides.
By following your easy to read instructions, I have literally, in months, gone from simple idea to marketing and manufacturing. I have a patent on my product and am currently negotiating directly with potential licensees. I no longer feel like an amateur inventor, I truly feel like a product developer thanks to you! Thanks Matthew !!
Bill Graham, San Diego, CA
This is full of useful information which a new inventor or even an average guy with an idea which he seeks to possibly market. The information was explained in a manner that's easily understood. I am giving you 5 stars and would recommend it to anybody who has an idea that they wish to market.
Arnold Avillanoza, Pearland, TX
I just wanted to let you know that this is AWESOME. I am so happy we found it on the internet.
Jolene M. Reeves, Lilburn, GA
First of all let me say, I am thrilled with the concise manner in which the material is presented. I am learning a great deal and enjoying the process because of your guidance. Thank you.
Luann DaSilva, Deerfield Beach, FL
You have provided the single most helpful resource I have read. Your website is generously full of wonderful ideas as well. Thank you. I look forward to meeting you one day as well and hope to attend one of your seminars. Our product is a line of specially designed garments for wheel chair and bed-bound individuals. They are beautiful, easy-care and warm (Our tag line is Better Wear for Special Needs). We hope to launch our product line and web site by late October. We are in the middle of Beta Testing now. Thank you for your encouragement.
Jan Erickson, Colorado Springs, CO
You cover the whole enchilada -- and in such an easy-to-read, user friendly format. W-O-W! When I make my millions, I promise to tell everyone how much it helped me understand the processes involved in taking an idea to production and making it work.
Roz Coleman, San Francisco, CA
I want to thank you for your
Kit. This provided invaluable information for me in putting my patent together,
launching my product, how to market and finding capital.
A few years ago I developed what I considered a great idea. I called various Patent attorneys to find out how to go about getting a patent on my idea. Wow, what an eye opener that exercise was. All I could see they were interested in was dollar signs. I got estimates anywhere from a low of $10,000 up to $35,000+ to see a patent thru.
I then headed out to the web to search for a solution I could afford and came across your website; www.productcoach.com. What a revelation that was, without delay I ordered both of your kits including the cd's. Upon receipt I immediately delved into the details of what I need to do to develop my idea, and get it into the market. I found out about a PP (provisional patent) which none of the attorneys informed me about. Following your guidelines I was able to successfully file the PP and save a tremendous amount of money. I filed the Utility Patent within the required time and was successful with receiving a patent within 9-months after the filing.
I immediately took my finished product SmartiTag to several retail outlets, one of them was Wal-Mart. I spoke with the manager of our local store. He loved the idea and set up a meeting with the buyer at their headquarters in Bentonville. I took the ideas you had in your book and applied them to my presentation with the buyer at Wal-Mart. He loved the product and within 7-months we had the product in the Super Wal-Mart stores.
Thanks again for your help and great information. They were an inspiration to me and others I have shared the books with. Keep up the good work and send me any updates I can use.
Allen Wilson, Antelope, CA
Very helpful, excellent information, well organized
and easy to understand.
Paul Vasser, Aptos, CA
It is very easy to understand and makes total sense. I also appreciate the fact that you took time to email me.
Kim Hamilton, Kansas City, MO
Your information is the step by step guide I need, to help me stay on track and get me from product idea to realization.
Roberta Cordell, San Diego, CA
I have read plenty
on the invention process. Your information is very organized, well
written and easy to understand. This has to be one of the best resources out there.
I felt like you were guiding me like a coach every step of the way.
You did a great job not only covering certain topics, but really went into detail and applied some examples. As an inventor, I found this very useful. I wish I would have read this first. Great job!
Jun Parker, Alpine, CA
I wanted to let you know how helpful your information has been. We have been using it and it has been extremely helpful to say the least!! I really feel as though this has given us such an advantage and we're most likely five steps ahead of the game had we not had your information.
Lauren Hines, Roswell, GA
I am glad I purchased your information. It is a must read for anyone considering marketing a product. I am thankful Matt Yubas decided to share his expertise with the world. I never imagined how much research is necessary prior to marketing an idea or product. I will refer to this often as I sift through the details of my project.
Marilyn Mills, Madison, MS
You offer the single best source of information for new ideas. It's the only complete resource I've come across that has honest straight forward information. I recommend this above all else. Your help is much appreciated.
Clayton Allison, Katy, TX
The Invention Success Kit takes you step-by-step through the entire process to sell and license your product ideas. Learn all the topics or use them separately as a stand-alone reference for your current situation.
Selling and Licensing Your Invention Ideas
- How to sell your ideas or license for royalties
- How manufacturers will evaluate your product idea
- Before a company will take on your invention, the 7 things they use to reject inventions
- How to prepare your invention in business terms using a Product Proposal
- How to find companies to take on your invention
- How to find the right people inside companies
- Phone script to contact companies
- How to work with a company if they have a specific submission process and documents they want you to sign
- How to know when a company is interested
- What to do when a company is interested in your invention
- How to make a presentation
- The process to negotiate a deal and create a win-win outcome
- How to summarize the terms before getting the lawyers involved
- How to use Option Agreements
- How to use a Letter of Intent
- How to research a manufacturer to know if they are a good fit
- How to find free market information to show companies the need for your invention
- How to determine important Terms of an agreement
- How to determine Royalty rates
- How to determine Net Sales
- How to negotiate for Advances and License Fees
- The need for a Guaranteed Minimum Annual Royalty
- Understanding Territory in a licensing agreement
- Understanding Field of Use in a licensing agreement
- Your rights of product improvements
- Audit rights to check royalty payments
- How to Terminate an agreement
- The important terms you need to be aware of such as royalties, advances, licensing fees, guaranteed minimums, right to audit, and more
- Find out how much royalties you can earn, possible advances, and getting companies to pay for patents
- How to sell an invention at a patent auction or to patent aggregators
- How to work with Agents and Consultants, what they expect, and where to find them
Even Shy Inventors Can Get Companies Interested
Many inventors have a hard time calling companies. Part of the issue is a fear of rejection. The other part is not knowing what to say. In the Invention Success Kit I show you a formula how to contact companies, who to ask for, what to say, and next steps to take.
With the techniques explained in the Invention Success Kit, you'll be in a significantly greater position to contact companies with confidence. You'll know how to have a conversation with them, and how to get them salivating over the prospect of licensing your product idea.
Information You Can Use
You'll learn the same methods used by successful people and companies. The difference is that now for the first time the Invention Success Kit brings all the key information together into one easy to use package.
Your invention could be the next million-dollar product. This Kit gives you:
- The details of the 7 step process to selling or licensing for royalties and advances.
- How to find companies, and how to approach them so you don't get rejected.
- Before a company will take on your invention, the 7 things they use to reject inventions.
- Companies want inventions with benefits for their customers. You'll see how to best identify and describe your invention's benefits.
- Companies need to see your ideas from a business perspective. Find out how to get companies excited about your invention using a Product Proposal. You'll see how this is better than just a sell sheet.
- How to find free market information to show companies the need for your invention.
- How to contact companies, get the right person on the phone, what to say, and not to say (includes a phone script).
- How to work with a company if they have a specific submission process and documents they want you to sign.
- What to do when a company is interested in your invention. How to research them to make sure they are honest and a good fit.
- The process to negotiate a deal and create a win-win outcome. How to agree and summarize the terms before getting the lawyers involved.
- The important terms you need to be aware of such as royalties, advances, licensing fees, guaranteed minimums, right to audit, and more.
- Find out how much royalties you can earn, possible advances, and getting companies to pay for patents.
- How to sell an invention at a patent auction or to patent aggregators.
- How to work with Agents and Consultants, what they expect, and where to find them.
You'll Get Answers To:
The Invention process
- How do I get started?
- What do I do next?
- What are the sequence of steps to get to market?
Protection, Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights
- How do I protect my idea?
- How do I prevent someone from stealing my idea?
- How do I perform a patent search?
- Do I need a patent?
- When should I get a patent?
- Can I combine existing products together?
- Do I need an attorney?
- What are the costs?
- How does the America Invents Act affect you?
Evaluating Your Idea
- What are methods that I can evaluate my idea?
- How do I evaluate several ideas?
- How do I determine if there is a need for my product idea?
Making a Prototype
- What are the steps to get a prototype made?
- What kind of prototype should I make?
- Where do I find engineers and prototype makers?
- Which type of Rapid Prototyping is best?
- How do I get feedback on my prototype?
Submit, Sell and License Ideas
- What are the steps to selling or licensing for royalties and advances?
- How do I find companies, and how to approach them so not to get rejected?
- What are the things companies use to reject inventions?
- What features and benefits are companies looking for?
- What market information do companies want about my invention?
- How do I contact companies and get the right person on the phone?
- What's the right submission process?
- How do I know when a company is interested in my idea?
- How can I negotiate a good deal?
- What royalties and advances do I ask for?
- What are the legal terms I need to be aware of?
- Should I work with an agent or consultant?
- Are there other methods to sell or license my idea?
Why Did I Create the Invention Success Kit?
I wanted to help people who have good ideas but were frustrated in not knowing what to do with them. For years, inventors and entrepreneurs have asked me the same questions over and over again about how to turn an idea into a market success. With so many good ideas floating around and a small percentage making it the market, I saw a need to get practical information out to the public.
How Is This Information Different From Other Invention And Product Development Resources?
The typical invention book will tell you what to do, but they do not really tell you how to do it. I take a reader by the hand step-by-step and tell them what to do and how to get a product to market by licensing or selling to a company.
Is This Easy To Understand?
The material is easy to read, clear and concise. You'll go through the 7 Step process as if I was there coaching you at every turn. The Kit includes checklists, templates, and easy to follow examples.
1000's of Inventors and Entrepreneurs Have Learned from Product Coach
The information you will gain from me has been used by thousands of inventors and entrepreneurs throughout the United States as well as Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, and the United Kingdom.
Those who have benefited over the years include: everyday people, inventors, entrepreneurs, attorneys, doctors, small businesses, large corporations, college classrooms, military personnel, and government organizations including the SBA, SBDC, SCORE, and USDA.
With the Invention Success Kit I lead you step-by-step through the entire process. Because the information you're about to receive is the best resource on inventing, I offer a complete guarantee.
Don't try to reinvent the wheel yourself. Take ownership of the Invention Success Kit and for the first time you'll be on your way to turning your ideas into profit.
|INVENTION SUCCESS KIT|
|• Sell and License Guidebook in 3-Ring Binder||49.95|
|• Invention Templates CD||29.95|
|• License Agreement Example||9.95|
|• License Agreement Explained||9.95|
|• Quick Start Guide||19.95|
|• Inventor's Resource Guide||9.95|
|• Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)||9.95|
|• Patent Search Methods||9.95|
|Regular Price: 149.60|
Order direct from ProductCoach with a Credit card or PayPal.
Free USA Shipping to States and Territories
After you order, within a minute, you will get an email with a link to download the Kit to your PC, Apple, or Android device.
The Invention Success Kit includes Adobe PDF , Microsoft Word and Excel files.
You can view the Invention Success Kit on your screen and Print any document.
The Invention Success Kit is shipped free by USPS Priority Mail to addresses in the United States and US Territories. Delivery time is 3-5 postal days.
Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Pacific. To get the Invention Success Kit at your address outside the United States, click here.
No Risk 100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied for any reason, you'll get a 100% refund of your money (less shipping) if returned within 90 days of purchase.
ProductCoach is PayPal Verified. Verified members have successfully completed PayPal's Verification system to establish their identity with PayPal.
PayPal is a secure online payment system. PayPal can be reached at 1-888-221-1161.
If you have any ordering questions or issues, please contact me.
Tax Tip: Educational materials such as these information products can be deductible as a business expense. Consult with an accountant or financial advisor for details.