The Invention Marketing Kit
A Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Making Money from Your Ideas
The Invention Marketing Kit takes you through the process to Develop, Manufacture, Market, Launch, Sell, and Re-Sell Your Product Ideas
Great marketing creates awareness, stimulates interest, and entices the customer to buy.
Unfortunately, products don't sell themselves. Without marketing, there's no sales. This is true whether you sell online, in a retail store, or in a catalog.
The only thing worse than no marketing is bad marketing. Bad marketing wastes money, tarnishes your product, and misses money-making opportunities.
Integrated Development and Marketing Guide
You have the new idea, you have the passion, you just need the additional marketing knowledge to make it happen.
To help you succeed I've created the Invention Marketing Kit. This step-by-step process with a clear roadmap to get your idea to market effectively, quickly, and to generate recurring income.
With the Invention Marketing Kit you'll learn the process and steps to do market research, get feedback, set pricing, create a simple brand, create packaging, advertise and promote without wasting money, and much, much more, including:
- How to perform market research to understand your customer's buying process
- How to get retailers excited about your product
- Know what retailers expect from you, and then exceed their expectations
- How to create packaging that retailers expect, and motivates customer purchases
- How to create profitable marketing programs that work again and again
- How to make sure you doesn't waste money on marketing campaigns
- Inexpensive marketing tools to generate awareness, interest, and sales
- How to appeal to all people involved in the buying process
- How to price your product based on customer shopping styles, your costs, and market demand
- Advertising methods to turn features into winning product benefits
- How to overcome competition
- Knowing what pitfalls to avoid, and successes to follow
- And more
"Every achievement in the world was first initiated as a creative idea. First the idea, then faith in it, then the means of implementing the idea. That is the way success procedes." — Norman Vincent Peale
Products are Abundant, But Our Time and Attention are in Short Supply
Today, there's an abundance of products in the market. Due to the Internet and retail giants like Walmart, Target, and Home Depot, many products are easily within reach of the average consumer.
With over 10,000 products and accessories available in every shape, size, and color in a large retail store, people are overwhelmed and distracted with choices. Your product has to not only overcome direct competition, your product has to gain awareness within the market clutter.
What's in short supply today is our time and attention span. Since most people are busy and rush from one thing to another, getting one's attention is difficult.
In marketing we refer to this as mindshare. And consider all the advertisements for fast food, cars, and pharmaceuticals. People are bombarded with marketing messages. If you're not using exceptional marketing techniques, getting the right people interested in your product will be close to impossible.
Before a Product Sells, There Must be Awareness
Do you have a good (or great) product? I want to see your product in the market. But if only a few people learn of your product, was was the point of product development.
We've all seen inferior products in the market and wonder how did that product make it to the shelves? Most likely the product's owner understood the power of marketing, but ultimately failed to deliver a worthwhile product.
The Invention Marketing Kit gives You Examples and Real Step-by-Step Procedures
As your companion and reference guide, the Invention Marketing Kit will take you through important marketing topics with precision and depth including:
- Process - The product marketing process from concept to producing sales
- Market Research - How to perform market research and locate free resources
- Product Marketing Plan - How to write a simple product marketing plan to organize your strategies and tactics
- Pricing - How to calculate and set price points for the best profit return
- Positioning - How to position your product in the mind of your customer to stand out above any competition or similar products
- Branding - How to come up with a great product name, develop a market theme, and consistent messaging
- Packaging - The steps to get packaging designed and produced that's eye catching to customers
- Launch Checklist - How to form a launch checklist to organize your product marketing activities
- Retailers - How to get into retailers and other distribution channels
- Press Release - How to write press releases to get nationwide or worldwide recognition
- Advertising - How to create powerful ads and how to buy advertising
- AdWords - How to use Google AdWords to drive traffic to your website and get high click through rates
- Direct Mail - How to use direct mail to generate sales: make the right offer, create the mail piece, get a mailing list, know the right timing, and how to calculate the return on investment
- Analysis - How to log and analyze the effectiveness of your marketing efforts, then revamp and bring in even more sales
Clear and Concise
The Invention Marketing Kit material is clear and concise. Just straight to the point procedures, steps, and examples. You'll quickly absorb the material and feel empowered to market your product.
Not only will your questions be answered, but I've been told they've learned new concepts they haven't heard from any other source.