Invention Marketing Training
Part 2: Invention Roadmap
About This Video:
Roadmap from Idea to Success
- Imagine driving across the country without a map or plan. You might get there, but only after wasting time and money. Follow my Market-Step roadmap to self-market or license your product idea.
Protect Your Idea
- A new patent law in 2013 called the America Invents Act changes the following:
- Inventors Notebook is no longer allowed to protect an idea.
- A patent goes to the first to file an allowed patent application. But don't consider filing a patent until you have completed your market research.
- Therefore, you can file a Provisional Patent Application (Patent Pending) while testing your idea. Or, keep the idea secret and use a Non Disclosure Agreement when discussing your idea.
Market Research Steps
- Concept Evaluation
- Prototype Evaluation
- Open Invention Roadmap image in new window.
Additional Marketing Resources
Complete Step-By-Step Guide: Invention Marketing Kit
Timesaving Templates: Invention Marketing Templates