Invention Marketing Training
Part 7: Marketing Communications
About This Video:
- Whether you plan to sell your product direct to the customer or through a retailer, you'll need marketing tools to create awareness, stimulate the buying process, and generate sales.
Stimulate the Buying Process
- Raise awareness.
- Influence a purchase decision.
- Lead to further investigation.
- Motivate a purchase.
Simple Product Marketing Plan
- Submit your product for reviews to magazines.
- Place ads in magazines.
- Distribute press release at product launch.
- Purchase list and send direct mail.
- Contact catalogs for distribution.
- Have website to sell, or direct prospect to retailer.
- Use Google AdWords and Social Media to drive traffic to website.
Additional Marketing Resources
Complete Step-By-Step Guide: Invention Marketing Kit
Timesaving Templates: Invention Marketing Templates