Invention Marketing Training
Learn about Invention Marketing
In this training you will learn Invention Marketing. Keep in mind that invention marketing is about Market Research, Understanding your Customer's Needs and Wants, and Communication about your product such as Advertising, Publicity, and Promotion.
Videos You'll See
- The first video is the Introduction that describes the need for Invention Marketing and provides the Agenda for this training.
- There are 7 additional important videos each covering a different topic.
- At the end, please answer a few questions on the Feedback page.
How to Use
- At the top of each training webpage, you'll see the instructional video.
- Press the Play button, adjust the Volume, and watch in Full Screen.
- Press your keyboard Esc key to exit Full Screen.
- Below the video is text that provides information about the video.
- At the end of the video, click the Next button to watch the following video.
This Invention Marketing Training will help you learn:
- The steps to approach and get into retailers
- What retailers expect from you
- Support that retailers want
- Tips to create attractive packaging
- Why having competitors is ok
- Methods to turn product benefits into competitive advantages
- Typical causes of product failure
- How products succeed
- The roadmap to get from product idea to market
- Inexpensive marketing tools to generate awareness, interest, and sales
- Market research to understand your customer's buying process
- The need to appeal to all people involved in the buying process
- How to price your product based on customer shopping styles
- How to calculate profit potential
Best Success with Your Invention,
Matt Yubas is a Certified Professional Marketing Consultant. He has developed products for over 24 years as an Engineer, Product Manager, and Consultant for startups, small business, and Fortune 500 companies.
He has helped clients in a diverse number of industries that include art, auto accessories, clothing, housewares , medical products, photography equipment, software applications, sporting goods, and wireless devices.
Matt is the author of several articles, books, eBooks, and kits, which has been used by inventors, entrepreneurs, colleges, government agencies, and others throughout the world.