Product Launch Kit
Learn How to Successfully Market a Product
There are a number of ways I'll show you how to market a product.
I specialize in product marketing. From over 24 years of developing and marketing products as an engineer, product manager, and consultant for small businesses and large corporations, my methods are refined, easy to follow, and successful.
3 Keys to Product Marketing Success
When I was a young engineer I used to think that marketing was just advertising and picking colors. No big deal right? Better products always win right? Wrong.
Does McDonalds make the best hamburgers? Does Microsoft make the best bug-free software? Does Nike make the best sneakers in the world? I'm all in favor of quality products. But if you create a quality product, there needs at least equal or better quality marketing to generate sales. And you don't have to spend a lot of money.
Think of marketing in these three areas:
1) The first and foremost aspect of marketing is to understand the customer. Consumers and businesses have problems, pains, needs, and wants. They are looking for solutions. Your mission is to get into the life of the customer. What's important to them? What keeps them awake at night? What are they angry about? What are their inner desires and dreams? Who and what influences them? How do they go about making a purchase? What are the trends? Who is the competition?This is the foundation of marketing.
2) Once you understand the specific customer desires, the trick is to translate those desires into the right product benefits and features. People buy products for what it does for them (benefits), not for what it is. Yes an iPhone has nice fancy and time-saving features, but for many people, the benefit is recognition and esteem, being seen as cool, hip, and can afford the latest gadget.
3) And the third aspect is marketing communications. This is the advertising, promotions, direct mail, press releases, etc. This is what people generally think in terms of "marketing."
Knowing How Your Customer Thinks Leads to Easier Marketing and Sales
When marketing activities are done right and you are in-tune with the needs of the customer, then the less selling you'll have to do. When people become aware of your product, and you've followed my process, they'll say to themselves, yes this product resonates with me, I can benefit from owning this product.
Marketing that connects with people is not about hype. People have seen and heard all the false promises and have become disappointed and numb to the exaggerated claims. Especially today on the Internet.
People connect on emotions and justify with logic. The key is to present your product appeals to emotions that directly connects customer problems, pains, needs, and wants to your product as the solution. And also create a compelling offer that says the sooner you own this product the sooner you'll prosper.
A Path to Product Success
You have the product idea, you have the passion, you just need the additional product marketing knowledge to make it happen.
Marketing is not magic. Those who do it well, follow a systematic process to plan, develop, and launch products.
To help you succeed I've created the Product Launch Kit. This step-by-step system combines three key sections: 1) market planning, 2) marketing development, and 3) product launch and generating sales, in one complete package.
PART 1. MARKET PLANNING
Topics include: Pitfalls to Avoid | Success Factors | Role of Product Marketing | Market Research | Customer Needs and Wants | Customer Buying Process | Product Positioning | Pricing | Marketing Communications Plan | Getting into Retailers
"First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination." -- Napoleon Hill
Getting off to the wrong start could be costly. The initial objective is to create the marketing foundation that directly connects your product to the customer, so that in the end, selling becomes much easier. In this section you'll learn:
- The factors that make a product successful and the pitfalls to avoid
- How marketing plays a vital role in guiding product development
- How to perform market research, questions to ask, and where to get free resources
- How the customer thinks, buys, and their hidden motivations
- How to position your product in the mind of the customer
- How to price your product based on what customers will pay and earning a profit for yourself
- How to write a marketing plan that generates awareness, interest, and sales
- How to approach retailers, what they want from you, and a checklist of how they'll evaluate you and your product
PART 2. MARKET DEVELOPMENT
Topics include: Branding | Product Naming | Marketing Theme | Packaging | Barcodes | Design
"If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get one million miles to the gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside." -- Robert X. Cringely
Marketing and product development are interrelated. They must work together and at the same time. In this section you'll learn:
- Branding as a messaging technique that instills a positive emotional reaction when people think about your product
- Tricks to come up with a catchy product name
- The use of themes to focus your marketing communications activities
- Packaging that's preferred by retailers and appeals to customers
- Types of packaging, preventing theft, getting barcodes, using a master carton
- Steps, resources, and tips to create packaging
PART 3. PRODUCT LAUNCH AND GENERATING SALES
Topics include: Product Launch Checklist | Finalize the Product | Press Release | Press Release Distribution | Product Launch Kit | Advertising | Website Traffic | Direct Mail | Personal Selling | Sales Analysis | Customer Satisfaction
"Most successful men (women) have not achieved their distinction by having some new talent or opportunity presented to them. They have developed the opportunity that was at hand." -- Bruce Marton
The most exciting part of marketing and product development is the launch. You make sure the product is ready, the marketing is ready, and you're ready to make sales and process the orders. In this section you'll learn:
- How to get a product ready for launch
- How to use a Product Launch Checklist as a tool to make sure you've completed the necessary tasks
- How to write an effective press release that gets the attention of editors and picked up by search engines
- How to use an inexpensive press release distribution service to get national or worldwide attention
- Creating a Product Launch Kit to get product details to distributors, retailers, and product partners
- The details of how to create advertising that builds trust, credibility, and generates sales leads
- Driving traffic to your website with search engine optimization and Google AdWords
- Three success factors to creating direct mail with a high response rate and profitability
- Having the mindset to personally sell your product even if you don't like selling
Topics include: Overcoming Competition | Selecting a Target Market | Writing a Marketing Plan | Product Math
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -- Mario Andretti
After launching your product, you'll need to monitor marketing and sales effectiveness. This involves analyzing marketing and sales activities to determine if you'll need to change product functionality, positioning, pricing, selling, or marketing. In this section you'll learn:
- How to keep track of your marketing and sales activity
- How to find out why your product is not selling; or how to find out what's working so you can do more of it
- Determining the satisfaction of your customers and then upsell them with additional products
- Finding out what competition is doing in response your marketing, or if new competitors are trying to knock off your product
- The details of how to select a target market using the profit potential method and positive factors method
- The complete marketing plan format you can use to present to investors, and as a guide to running your business
- Formulas and explanations to product math including profit and loss, break even, return on investment, profit margins, and discounts
Combining Development And Marketing
You'll benefit from my more than 24 years of experience bringing products to the market. I've worked on both sides - development as an Engineer, and marketing and sales as a Product Manager and Business Owner.
It's fun to be creative and develop products. It's even more fun to be rewarded for your efforts. And isn't that what you want - to sell your product? I'll be with you each step of the way to help you market and sell your product.
How Is This Information Different From Other Invention And Product Marketing Resources?
Many marketing, invention, and product books talk about methods used at Fortune 500 companies, but they do not translate well into the needs of a small business or individual.
Other books written by famous inventors discuss their life story and their successes, but they don't offer a good process that the new inventor can easily follow.
Also, many books will tell you what to do, but they do not really tell you how to do it. I take a reader by the hand step-by-step and tell them what to do and how to bring a product to market.
Clear and Concise
The Product Launch Kit material is clear and concise. Just straight to the point procedures, steps, and examples. You'll quickly absorb the material and feel empowered to market your product. Not only will your questions be answered, but I've been told they've learned new concepts they haven't heard from any other source.
Take Ownership and Invent Your Own Success
With the Product Launch Kit I lead you step-by-step through the entire process. Don't try to reinvent the wheel yourself. Take ownership of the Product Launch Kit and for the first time you'll be on your way to turning your ideas into reality.
|Product Launch Kit|
|Create winning marketing programs and generate product sales|
The Complete Guide to Marketing and Launching a New Product
How to Successfully Market Your Product Idea
• Guidebook: The Complete Guide to Marketing and Launching a New Product takes you step-by-step from planning, to development, to launch, and growing sales.
• DVD: Invention Marketing; How to Successfully Market Your Product Idea showing you how to market your product.
• Templates: Product Marketing Made Easy Templates includes marketing plan examples, customizable forms, spreadsheets, and more.
• Brand or Be Branded by Andrew Chapman. Branding is a fundamental aspect of marketing and yet very few understand this important concept. Mr. Chapman is an expert in branding and expert in simplifying complex topics. You'll learn the basics of branding and how it applies to your product. And Brand or Be Branded includes exercises to help you bring your brand to life.
• Marketing Playbook Sampler by John M. Fox. Get some free marketing plays on putting together a brochure, product photography, and assembling a presentation binder.
• How to Get Money for Your Product Idea by Matthew Yubas takes you through the steps of raising money, writing a business plan, what investors want, loans, and more.
In addition, you're entitled to a 55.00 discount off the normal fee toward a future one-hour Coaching Session.
PACKAGE #1: Download
PACKAGE #2: Printed and Mailed
|Product Launch Kit
Printed and Mailed
|Invention Marketing DVD -- DVD Case and Disc||49.97|
|Marketing Guidebook -- Printed 3 ring binder||49.97|
|Marketing Templates -- on CD||39.97|
|Bonus Booklets -- on CD||19.97|
|SPECIAL PACKAGE: 119.00 Save 40.88 (25%)|
|Easy Steps to Order Online
1. Click "Add to Cart" below
2. Use your credit card or login to your PayPal account.
3. Make a Payment
4. You will receive your package in the mail. (2 lb box). Free Shipping only to addresses in the United States and Territories.
• Click to order now with your Credit Card ... (PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or eCheck)
|• Order now with check or money order|
No Risk 100% Money-Back Guarantee
|If you are not satisfied for any reason, you'll receive a 100% refund of your money (less shipping) if returned within 60 days of purchase.|
|Product Coach is PayPal Verified. Verified members have successfully completed PayPal's Verification system to establish their identity with PayPal.|
|PayPal is a secure online payment system. PayPal can be reached at 1-888-221-1161.|
If you have any ordering questions please contact me.
Tax Tip: The Product Launch Kit is likely to be deductible as a business expense. Consult with an accountant or financial advisor for details.
Included: Invention Marketing DVD
The DVD Invention Marketing; How to Successfully Market Your Product Idea simplifies and demystifies product marketing. Just one of the many tips and techniques can make a big difference in how well your product will sell in the market.
By watching this video, you'll learn how to turn your product into a success including:
- The steps to approach and get into retailers
- What retailers expect from you
- Support that retailers want
- How to create attractive packaging
- Why having competitors is ok
- Methods to turn product benefits into competitive advantages
- Typical causes of product failure
- How products succeed and what you can do to model success
- The roadmap to get from product idea to market
- Inexpensive marketing tools to generate awareness, interest, and sales
- Market research to understand your customer's buying process
- The need to appeal to all people involved in the buying process
- How to price your product based on customer shopping styles
- How to calculate profit potential
Too many inventors with great ideas stumble when it comes to marketing. The Invention Marketing DVD by Product Coach Matthew Yubas simplifies the product marketing process.
Not only does the DVD provide a roadmap to get to market, Mr. Yubas goes into the details of marketability, getting into retail, the buying process, and other important topics.
He also provides practical tips and advice on what to do and what to avoid. If you are looking to learn how to market your product or new invention, I recommend this DVD.
– Deb Hess, Executive Director, Minnesota Inventors Congress
Getting my product into the market was hard enough. And marketing has proven to be even tougher. Just a few of Matt's tips has already helped increase sales. I recommend this DVD to anyone who needs help with marketing.
– Anthony Calvert, Inventor of the Podillow
Matt's DVD covers many important aspects of the invention marketing process. I found myself taking notes quite often on key suggestions that Matt made, which has already saved me both time and money. It's a DVD that needs to be reviewed to keep focused to avoid wasting time.
– Ricky Redman, Inventor
After starting my e-commerce business on the internet it became obvious how important marketing is to business success. Matt's DVD explaining the basics of marketing de-mystified the subject for me and saved me valuable time trying to learn everything myself.
– Dan Stratman, Entrepreneur
If you're like me, watching an educational program stimulates new ideas and jumpstarts thinking of details you haven't thought of before. While watching my DVD I recommend having paper and pen handy as you'll be taking numerous notes, and coming up with new marketing ideas.
Included: Customizable Marketing Templates
Sometimes making sense of all the marketing can make your head spin. Turning information into practical usable steps is always a challenge. In the Product Launch Kit there are several forms, checklists, and worksheets.
The templates are customizable forms, exercises, financial spreadsheets and checklists in Microsoft Work and Excel. You can use them as is or copy and paste into your own documents.
Included are real-world examples that you can apply to your product. There is the Product Marketing Plan that I created to launch a wireless product. This marketing plan shows you how I organized the market data, created strategies, and developed tactics to generate sales.
In addition, there is a detailed filled-in Marketing Calendar example which shows how marketing communications were budgeted and planned on a monthly basis.
Overall, there are 30 templates that save time, improve your planning, and organization:
Target Market Selection
Benefits and Advantages
Beta Test Planning
Product Marketing Plan Template
Product Marketing Plan Sample
Product Math Worksheet
Profit Potential Spreadsheet
Direct Mail Planning
Direct Mail Math
Google AdWords Ads
Marketing Calendar Sample
Product Launch Checklist
Product Launch Kit
Marketing and Sales Log
Business Startup Checklist
Save Time - One Complete Kit
Instead of trying to piece together information from various books and websites, have all the resources you need in one convenient and time saving kit.
When you get the Product Launch Kit I look forward to a letter from you, telling me how you've successfully made it in the market!
P.S. Remember, you get the Product Launch Kit with a 100% money-back risk-free guarantee for 60 days, less shipping. No hassles. No questions.