Product Launch Kit
The Complete Guide to Marketing and Launching a New Product
- The first invention marketing kit shows you how to get your product into the market, create marketing programs, and generate sales.
- Full of tips, tricks, and examples that simplifies product marketing. Includes the three ring binder marketing guidebook,invention marketing DVD, and marketing templates.
You have the product idea, you have the passion, you just need the additional product marketing knowledge to make it happen.
Marketing is not magic. Those who do it well, follow a systematic process to plan, develop, and launch products.
To help you succeed I've created the Product Launch Kit. This step-by-step system combines three key sections: 1) Market Planning, 2) Market Development, and 3) Product Launch and Generating Sales, in one complete integrated package.
Section 1) Market Planning
Topics include: Pitfalls to Avoid | Success Factors | Role of Product Marketing | Market Research | Customer Needs and Wants | Customer Buying Process | Product Positioning | Pricing | Marketing Communications Plan | Getting into Retailers
"First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination." -- Napoleon Hill
The initial objective is to create the marketing foundation that directly connects your product to the customer, so that in the end, selling becomes much easier. In this section you'll learn:
- The factors that make a product successful and the pitfalls to avoid
- How marketing plays a vital role in guiding product development
- How to perform market research, questions to ask, and where to get free resources
- How the customer thinks, buys, and their hidden motivations
- How to position your product in the mind of the customer
- How to price your product based on what customers will pay and earning a profit for yourself
- How to write a marketing plan that generates awareness, interest, and sales
- How to approach retailers, what they want from you, and a checklist of how they'll evaluate you and your product
Section 2) Market Development
Topics include: Branding | Product Naming | Marketing Theme | Packaging | Barcodes | Design
"If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get one million miles to the gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside." -- Robert X. Cringely
Marketing and product development are interrelated. They must work together and at the same time. In this section you'll learn:
- Branding as a messaging technique that instills a positive emotional reaction when people think about your product
- Tricks to come up with a catchy product name
- The use of themes to focus your marketing communications activities
- Packaging that's preferred by retailers and appeals to customers
- Types of packaging, preventing theft, getting barcodes, using a master carton
- Steps, resources, and tips to create packaging
Section 3) Product Launch and Generating Sales
Topics include: Product Launch Checklist | Finalize the Product | Press Release | Press Release Distribution | Product Launch Kit | Advertising | Website Traffic | Direct Mail | Personal Selling | Sales Analysis | Customer Satisfaction
"Most successful men (women) have not achieved their distinction by having some new talent or opportunity presented to them. They have developed the opportunity that was at hand." -- Bruce Marton
The most exciting part of marketing and product development is the launch. You make sure the product is ready, the marketing is ready, and you're ready to make sales and process the orders. In this section you'll learn:
- How to get a product ready for launch
- How to use a Product Launch Checklist as a tool to make sure you've completed the necessary tasks
- How to write an effective press release that gets the attention of editors and picked up by search engines
- How to use an inexpensive press release distribution service to get national or worldwide attention
- Creating a Product Launch Kit to get product details to distributors, retailers, and product partners
- The details of how to create advertising that builds trust, credibility, and generates sales leads
- Driving traffic to your website with search engine optimization and Google AdWords
- Three success factors to creating direct mail with a high response rate and profitability
- Having the mindset to personally sell your product even if you don't like selling
After launching your product, you'll need to monitor marketing and sales effectiveness. This involves analyzing marketing and sales activities to determine if you'll need to change product functionality, positioning, pricing, selling, or marketing. In this section you'll learn:
- How to keep track of your marketing and sales activity
- How to find out why your product is not selling; or how to find out what's working so you can do more of it
- Determining the satisfaction of your customers and then upsell them with additional products
- Finding out what competition is doing in response your marketing, or if new competitors are trying to knock off your product
- The details of how to select a target market using the profit potential method and positive factors method
- The complete marketing plan format you can use to present to investors, and as a guide to running your business
- Formulas and explanations to product math including profit and loss, break even, return on investment, profit margins, and discounts
Coach Matt Yubas,
I want to thank you for your Kit. This provided invaluable information for me in putting my patent together, launching my product, how to market and finding capital.
A few years ago I developed what I considered
a great idea. I called various Patent attorneys to find out how to go about getting
a patent on my idea. Wow, what an eye opener that exercise was. All I could see
they were interested in was dollar signs. I got estimates anywhere from a low
of $10,000 up to $35,000+ to see a patent thru.
I then headed out to the web to search for a solution I could afford and came across your website. What a revelation that was.
Without delay I ordered your Kit. Upon receipt I immediately delved into the details of what I need to do to develop my idea, and get it into the market.
I immediately took my finished product SmartiTag to several retail outlets, one of them was Walmart. I spoke with the manager of our local store. He loved the idea and set up a meeting with the buyer at their headquarters in Bentonville. I took the ideas you had in your Kit and applied them to my presentation with the buyer at Walmart. He loved the product and within 7-months we had the product in the Super Walmart stores.
Thanks again for your help and great Kit. They were an inspiration to me and others I have shared with. Keep up the good work.
You provided me with the right assistance to launch my Sharkstopper product. Wish me luck.
Thank you for helping me get my product in the market. Your coaching was just what I needed. I originally was thinking of licensing, but you showed me that for my product it was best to manufacture and market myself. You were so right. My hunting knife product is doing great.
North Tonawanda, NY
What a great Kit you've put together! I'm about half way through and I think it's already saved me time and money.
Table of Contents – Guidebook
Product Failure And Success
What Is a Product? 5
Why Do Products Fail? 5
Why Do Products Succeed? 6
The Role Of Product Marketing
What Market Data Are You Looking For? 7
Market Research Sources 8
How Much Market Research Is Needed? 9
How Your Customer Thinks
Customer Problems, Needs, and Wants 10
The Many Faces of a Customer 10
I've Got to Have It First 11
Know the Customer's Buying Process 13
Product Positioning 16
Pricing for Profit 18
Marketing Communications Plan 21
Getting into Retailers and Distributors 24
Branding Your Product 26
Product Naming 27
Marketing Theme 27
Packaging Your Product 27
Launch Checklist 34
Finalize Your Product 34
Announce the Launch with a Press Release 36
Supply Product Information 38
Advertising Builds Trust 40
Direct Traffic to Your Website with Google AdWords 42
Effective Direct Mail 43
Personal Selling 49
Post-Launch Progress Check
Marketing and Sales Analysis 50
Sales Losses 50
Customer Satisfaction 51
Competition Review 51
Product Review 52
Investigate Your Competition
List Competitors 54
Collect Detailed Data 55
Organize Data 56
Evaluate the Competitive Environment 56
Combat Competitors 57
Select Your Target Market
Target Market Factors 60
Methods to Select a Target Market 60
Your Target Market 64
The Market-Step Product Plan
Market-Step Product Plan Contents 66
Product Plan Notes 78
Profit and Loss 79
Return on Investment 80
Break Even 80
Contents – Marketing Templates
The Product Launch Kit includes Marketing Templates.
The templates are customizable forms, worksheets, checklists, financial spreadsheets in Microsoft Word and Excel. You can use them as is or copy and paste into your own documents.
Included are real-world examples that you can apply to your product. There is the Product Marketing Plan that I created to launch a product that generated $5 million. This marketing plan shows you how I organized the market data, created strategies, and developed tactics to generate sales.
In addition, there is a detailed filled-in Marketing Calendar example which shows how marketing communications were budgeted and planned on a monthly basis.
There are 30 templates that save time, improve your planning, and organization:
Target Market Selection
Benefits and Advantages
Beta Test Planning
Product Marketing Plan Template
Product Marketing Plan Sample
Product Math Worksheet
Profit Potential Spreadsheet
Direct Mail Planning
Direct Mail Math
Google AdWords Ads
Marketing Calendar Sample
Product Launch Checklist
Product Launch Kit
Marketing and Sales Log
Business Startup Checklist
Contents – Product Marketing Video
The Product Launch Kit includes the Product Marketing Video. Run time is 1 hour 20 minutes.
Marketing topics in the video:
- The roadmap to get from product idea to market
- Inexpensive marketing tools to generate awareness, interest, and sales
- Why having competitors is ok
- Methods to turn product benefits into competitive advantages
- Typical causes of product failure
- Market research to understand your customer's buying process
- The need to appeal to all people involved in the buying process
- How to price your product based on customer shopping styles
- How to calculate profit potential
- How to create attractive packaging
- How products succeed and what you can do to model success
- The steps to approach and get into retailers
- What retailers expect from you
- Support that retailers want
Too many inventors with great ideas stumble when it comes to marketing. The Marketing video by Product Coach Matthew Yubas simplifies the product marketing process.
Not only does the DVD provide a roadmap to get to market, Mr. Yubas goes into the details of marketability, getting into retail, the buying process, and other important topics.
He also provides practical tips and advice on what to do and what to avoid. If you are looking to learn how to market your product or new invention, I recommend this DVD.
– Deb Hess, Executive Director, Minnesota Inventors Congress
Getting my product into the market was hard enough. And marketing has proven to be even tougher. Just a few of Matt's tips has already helped increase sales. I recommend this DVD to anyone who needs help with marketing.
– Anthony Calvert, Inventor of the Podillow
Matt's DVD covers many important aspects of the invention marketing process. I found myself taking notes quite often on key suggestions that Matt made, which has already saved me both time and money. It's a DVD that needs to be reviewed to keep focused to avoid wasting time.
– Ricky Redman, Inventor
After starting my e-commerce business on the internet it became obvious how important marketing is to business success. Matt's DVD explaining the basics of marketing de-mystified the subject for me and saved me valuable time trying to learn everything myself.
– Dan Stratman, Entrepreneur
Combining Development And Marketing
You'll benefit from my more than 24 years of experience bringing products to the market and generating $millions in revenue. I've worked on both sides - development as an Engineer, and marketing and sales as a Senior Product Manager and Business Owner.
It's fun to be creative and develop products. It's even more fun to be rewarded for your efforts. And isn't that what you want - to sell your product? I'll be with you each step of the way to help you market and sell your product.
How Is This Information Different From Other Developer And Product Marketing Resources?
Many marketing and product books talk about methods used at Fortune 500 companies or a slick entrepreneur, but they do not translate well into the needs of a new small business or individuals.
Other books written by famous marketers discuss their life story and their successes, but they don't offer a good process that the new product developer can easily follow.
Also, many books will tell you what to do, but they do not really tell you how to do it. I take a reader by the hand step-by-step and explain what to do and how to bring a product to market.
Clear and Concise
The Product Launch Kit material is clear and concise. Just straight to the point procedures, steps, and examples. You'll quickly absorb the material and feel empowered to market your product. Not only will your questions be answered, but I've been told they've learned new concepts they haven't heard from any other source.
Take Ownership and Create Your Own Success
With the Product Launch Kit I lead you step-by-step through the entire process. Don't try to reinvent the wheel yourself. Take ownership of the Product Launch Kit and for the first time you'll be on your way to turning your ideas into reality.
Also included are topics that will help depending on your situation:
• Brand or Be Branded by Andrew Chapman. Branding is a fundamental aspect of marketing and yet very few understand this important concept. Mr. Chapman is an expert in branding and expert in simplifying complex topics. You'll learn the basics of branding and how it applies to your product. And Brand or Be Branded includes exercises to help you bring your brand to life.
• Marketing Playbook Sampler by John M. Fox. Get some free marketing plays on putting together a brochure, product photography, and assembling a presentation binder.
• How to Get Money for Your Product Idea by Matthew Yubas takes you through the steps of raising money, writing a business plan, what investors want, loans, and more.
In addition, you're entitled to a 55.00 discount off the normal fee toward a future one-hour Coaching Session.
PACKAGE #1: Download
PACKAGE #2: Printed and Mailed
|Product Launch Kit
Printed and Mailed
|Marketing Video -- DVD Case and Disc||49.97|
|Marketing Guidebook -- Printed 3 ring binder||49.97|
|Marketing Templates -- on CD||39.97|
|Bonus Booklets -- on CD||19.97|
|SPECIAL PACKAGE: $119 Save 40.88 (25%)|
|Easy Steps to Order Online
1. Click "Add to Cart" below
2. Use your credit card or login to your PayPal account.
3. Make a Payment
4. You will receive your package in the mail. (2 lb. box). Free Shipping only to addresses in the United States and Territories.
Order with your Credit Card or PayPal.
|• Order now with check or money order|
100% Money-Back Guarantee
|If you are not satisfied for any reason, you'll receive a 100% refund of your money (less shipping) if returned within 60 days of purchase.|
|Product Coach is PayPal Verified. Verified members have successfully completed PayPal's Verification system to establish their identity with PayPal.|
|PayPal is a secure online payment system. PayPal can be reached at 1-888-221-1161.|
If you have any ordering questions please contact me.
Tax Tip: The Product Launch Kit is likely to be deductible as a business expense. Consult with an accountant or financial advisor for details.
If you're like me, watching an educational program stimulates new ideas and jumpstarts thinking of details you haven't thought of before. While watching my DVD I recommend having paper and pen handy as you'll be taking numerous notes, and coming up with new marketing ideas.
Save Time - One Complete Kit
Instead of trying to piece together information from various books and websites, have all the resources you need in one convenient and time saving kit.
When you get the Product Launch Kit I look forward to a letter from you, telling me how you've successfully made it in the market!
P.S. Remember, you get the Product Launch Kit with a 100% money-back risk-free guarantee for 60 days, less shipping. No hassles. No questions.