Product Coach, in business since 2002, helps Inventors, Entrepreneurs, and Everyday People get their product ideas into the market. We are open during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Do you have an invention that helps others? This is a good time to move your invention ideas forward.
TV Interview of Product Coach
Video: Turning ideas into marketable products.
Adobe PDF, 11 pages. Free.
Adobe PDF, 12 pages. Free.
The Invention Success Kit
3 Ways to Sell or License Your Ideas:
- Hire an Invention Help Company and pay them about $10,000 - and get nothing in return.
- Mail packets of invention information to several manufacturing companies hoping and praying for a deal. (Inventors unfortunately do this step wrong and only get a rejection letter or never hear back from the companies.)
- Or better, learn for yourself the right way to license your invention to companies for royalties or sell for a lump sum payout.
Companies Need New Ideas
Companies need new products to grow. Companies are busy with daily tasks and have less time to create and come up with new product ideas.
Companies need new products to increase profit, get to market quicker, beat the competition, and provide more of a selection to their customers.
With companies cutting back on staff, many are looking to the outside for new ideas. They're looking for:
- Kitchen gadgets
- Personal products
- Auto accessories
- Sporting goods
- Home office solutions
- New innovations and technology
Examples of News Articles:
"Firms Looking Outside for Ideas" - Boston Globe
"Looking Outside the Company for Ideas" - Proctor & Gamble
"Looking for Ideas from Small Business" - Dept. of Homeland Security
Why Inventors Get Ideas Rejected?
Inventors tell me all the time how they were rejected or just don't hear back from companies. And companies are frustrated in that inventors don't know how to properly submit and present their ideas.
Inventors are constantly guilty of causing their good inventions to be rejected by companies. The common reasons for rejection or never hearing back include:
- Inventors use the wrong method to submit and present to companies.
- Inventors don't show how their idea is a fit with the company's product line and target market.
- Inventors send their patent without any market information.
- Inventors don't show the profit potential to the company.
- Inventors don't consider the cost to manufacture and market.
Don't Lose Your One Opportunity to Present Your Invention to Manufacturers
Inventors tell me over and over how they were turned-down by manufacturers. When I ask how they approached the companies, I think to myself, no wonder they were rejected, and explain what went wrong. Also inventors blindly send letters and packages to companies and never hear back.
The problem is that if you don't approach companies correctly, you just lost your opportunity. And maybe your product idea was perfect for them.
Let Me Teach You How to License or Sell Your Invention
Imagine for a moment how you would feel if you walked into a store and saw your invention in a nice package sitting on the shelf. Maybe you thought about a product that you later noticed in a store and said - hey that was my idea.
Suppose somebody handed you a proven step-by-step guide that showed you how to turn your ideas into successful products that companies want. If you had this guide not only would your ideas become reality, you could earn extra money.
Is it possible? Why not! You're clever and have ideas for products that people want to buy. Maybe all you need is information and practical advice.
The Invention Success Kit Guides You to Earn Recurring Royalties or Sell for a Payout
Do you have some great ideas but don't know how to get companies interested? If you have called companies and got rejected, you know it's no fun. Not only are you not getting recognition, you're not getting rewarded for your creativity and ingenuity. I know this can be frustrating.
When I was younger I had ideas in which I didn't take action. And when someone else brought their products to the market I was thinking, hey that was my idea. Yes I lost the opportunity, but at least I knew I was on the right track. The only thing missing was right knowledge of inventing and the right steps to get to market.
The Invention Success Kit helps people who have ideas but are frustrated in not knowing how to get them into the market.
The Invention Success Kit provides not only the steps, but also specific tactics. You'll get call scripts, templates, checklists, and negotiation worksheets.
With the techniques explained in the Invention Success Kit, you'll be in a significantly greater position to contact companies with confidence. You'll know how to have a conversation with companies, and how to get them excited about your invention.
The Invention Success Kit gets you get past the frustrations and pitfalls when you try to sell or license on your own.
The Invention Success Kit includes:
Invention Success Kit Guidebook
Guides you through the 7-Step process to sell product ideas for a lump sum and to license for royalties. The Invention Success Kit Guidebook shows you the best way to find companies, make contact, submit your ideas, and get a great deal to earn passive income. Complete with step-by-step procedures, how to contact companies, what to say, what to do, how to get a deal. With examples, checklists, and more. 3-Ring Binder.
Inventor's Quick Start Guide
Shows you all the steps from idea to market. Includes an easy-to-use checklist format to track your progress.
Inventor's Resource Guide
Shows you how to find free resources and other help on the internet and in your local city. Includes over 150 website links.
License Agreement Example
See an example of a License Agreement showing what you can expect to see when you are offered a deal and what your agreement should have.
License Agreement Explained
See an explanation in plain language of the legal sections of a License Agreement.
Get a sample Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect yourself when discussing your idea with others.
Patent Search Methods
See how to save money by doing a patent search yourself.
Compliments the Guidebook with Microsoft Word fill-in-the-blank forms, Excel spreadsheets, and Patent application forms. You'll get 35 time-saving invention forms, examples, spreadsheets, and
(see Template list new window)
What Others Have Said
"I just wanted to let you know that this is AWESOME. I am so happy we found it on the
– Jolene M. Reeves, Lilburn, GA
"First of all let me say, I am thrilled with the concise manner in which the material
is presented. I am learning a great deal and enjoying the process because of your
guidance. Thank you."
– Luann DaSilva, Deerfield Beach, FL
"This is full of useful information which a new inventor or even an
average guy with an idea which he seeks to possibly market. The information was
explained in a manner that's easily understood. I am giving you 5 stars and would
recommend it to anybody who has an idea that they wish to market."
– Arnold Avillanoza, Pearland, TX
"Very helpful, excellent information, well organized
and easy to understand."
– Paul Vasser, Aptos, CA
"It is very easy to
understand and makes total sense. I also appreciate the fact that you took time
to email me."
– Kim Hamilton, Kansas City, MO
"Your information is the step by step guide I need, to help me stay on track and get me from product idea to realization."
– Roberta Cordell, San Diego, CA
Even Shy Inventors Can Get Companies Interested
Many inventors have a hard time calling companies. Part of the issue is a fear of rejection. The other part is not knowing what to say. In the Invention Success Kit I show you a formula how to contact companies, email sample letter, and a phone script, who to ask for, what to say, and next steps to take.
With the techniques explained in the Invention Success Kit, you'll be in a significantly greater position to contact companies with confidence. You'll know how to have a conversation with them, and how to get them excited to license or buy your invention.
You'll learn the same methods used by successful people and companies. The difference is that now for the first time the Invention Success Kit brings all the key information together into one easy to use package.
Topics in the Invention Success Kit
- How to sell your ideas or license for royalties
- How manufacturers will evaluate your product idea
- Before a company will take on your invention, the 7 things they use to reject inventions
- How to prepare your invention in business terms using a Product Proposal
- How to find companies to take on your invention
- How to find the right people inside companies
- Phone script to contact companies
- How to work with a company if they have a specific submission process and documents they want you to sign
- How to know when a company is interested
- What to do when a company is interested in your invention
- How to make a presentation
- The process to negotiate a deal and create a win-win outcome
- How to summarize the terms before getting the lawyers involved
- How to use Option Agreements
- How to use a Letter of Intent
- How to research a manufacturer to know if they are a good fit
- How to find free market information to show companies the need for your invention
- How to determine important Terms of an agreement
- How to determine Royalty rates
- How to determine Net Sales
- How to negotiate for Advances and License Fees
- The need for a Guaranteed Minimum Annual Royalty (GMAR)
- Understanding Territory in a licensing agreement
- Understanding Field of Use in a licensing agreement
- Your rights of product improvements
- Audit rights to check royalty payments
- How to Terminate an agreement
- The important terms you need to be aware of such as royalties, advances, licensing fees, guaranteed minimums, right to audit, and more
- Find out how much royalties you can earn, possible advances, and getting companies to pay for patents
- How to sell an invention at a patent auction or to patent aggregators
- How to work with Agents and Consultants, what they expect, and where to find them
You'll Get Answers To Your Questions
Submit, Sell and License Ideas
- What are the steps to selling or licensing for royalties and advances?
- How do I find companies, and how to approach them so not to get rejected?
- What are the things companies use to reject inventions?
- What features and benefits are companies looking for?
- What market information do companies want about my invention?
- How do I contact companies and get the right person on the phone?
- What's the right submission process?
- How do I know when a company is interested in my idea?
- How can I negotiate a good deal?
- What royalties and advances do I ask for?
- What are the legal terms I need to be aware of?
- Should I work with an agent or consultant?
- Are there other methods to sell or license my idea?
The Invention process
- How do I get started?
- What do I do next?
- What are the sequence of steps to get to market?
Protection, Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights
- How do I protect my idea?
- How do I prevent someone from stealing my idea?
- How do I perform a patent search?
- Do I need a patent?
- When should I get a patent?
- Can I combine existing products together?
- Do I need an attorney?
- What are the costs?
- How does the America Invents Act affect you?
Evaluating Your Idea
- What are methods that I can evaluate my idea?
- How do I evaluate several ideas?
- How do I determine if there is a need for my product idea?
Making a Prototype
- What are the steps to get a prototype made?
- What kind of prototype should I make?
- Where do I find engineers and prototype makers?
- Which type of Rapid Prototyping is best?
- How do I get feedback on my prototype?
Why Did I Create the Invention Success Kit?
I want to help people who have good ideas but are frustrated in not knowing what to do with their ideas. For years, inventors and entrepreneurs have asked me the same questions over and over again about how to turn an idea into a market success. With so many good ideas floating around and a small percentage making it the market, I saw a need to get practical information out to the public.
How is this Information Different from other Invention and Licensing Resources?
The typical invention book from a famous inventor will tell you what to do, give you their life stories, but they do not really tell you how to do it in detail. The Invention Success Kit takes you step-by-step and shows what to do and how to get a product idea to market by licensing or selling to a company.
Is This Easy To Understand?
The material is easy to read, clear and concise. You'll go through the 7 Step process as if I was there coaching you at every turn. The Kit includes checklists, templates, and easy to follow examples.
1000's of Inventors and Entrepreneurs Have Learned from Product Coach
The information you will gain from me has been used by thousands of Product Coach customer inventors and entrepreneurs throughout the United States as well as Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, and the United Kingdom.
Those who have benefited over the years include: everyday people, inventors, entrepreneurs, attorneys, doctors, small businesses, large corporations, college classrooms, military personnel, and government organizations including the SBA, SBDC, SCORE, and USDA.
Take Ownership of the Invention Success Kit
With the Invention Success Kit, I lead you step-by-step through the entire process. Because the information you're about to receive is the best resource on inventing, I offer a complete guarantee.
Don't try to reinvent the wheel yourself. Take ownership of the Invention Success Kit and for the first time you'll be on your way to turning your ideas into profit.
Matt Yubas, Your Product Coach
|INVENTION SUCCESS KIT|
|• Sell and License Guidebook in 3-Ring Binder||49.95|
|• Invention Templates CD||29.95|
|• License Agreement Example||9.95|
|• License Agreement Explained||9.95|
|• Quick Start Guide||19.95|
|• Inventor's Resource Guide||9.95|
|• Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)||9.95|
|• Patent Search Methods||9.95|
|Regular Price: 149.60|
• Order the Invention Success Kit with your Credit Card or PayPal.
Secure Online 79.00
Free USA Shipping
After you order, within a minute, you will get an email with a link to download the Kit to your PC, Apple, or Android device.
The Invention Success Kit includes Adobe PDF , Microsoft Word and Excel files.
You can view the Invention Success Kit on your screen and Print any document.
The Invention Success Kit is shipped free by USPS Priority Mail to addresses in the United States and US Territories. Delivery time is 3-5 postal days.
Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Pacific. To get the Invention Success Kit at your address outside the United States, click here.
No Risk 100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied for any reason, you'll get a 100% refund of your money (less shipping) if returned within 90 days of purchase.
This site is PayPal Verified. Verified members have successfully completed PayPal's Verification system to establish their identity with PayPal.
PayPal is a secure online payment system owned by eBay. PayPal can be reached at 1-888-221-1161.
Mr. Yubas, THANK
YOU so much for your follow through on personally making sure that I did receive my order in time to give it as a Father's Day gift. One doesn't see your type of outstanding customer service skills now days.
Robert K. Hesketh, West Hills, CA
By following your easy to read instructions, I have a patent on my product and am currently negotiating directly with potential licensees. I no longer feel like an amateur inventor, I truly feel like a product developer thanks to you! Thanks Matthew !!
Bill Graham, San Diego, CA
I want to thank you so much for taking the time to make sure I understood why following certain steps it is so important in being successful, and saving a lot of money. You already saved me 10 times the money I would have spent foolishly.
But more important I now understand why it would have been foolish. I have spoke to many people who bring products to market and all they wanted me to do is spend, spend, spend, it was like talking to salesmen all the time. With you it was like finding a friend who knew just what to do. Thank you for your help in making this complicated process manageable. I feel I can now make educated choices.
Your new friend,
Product Coach, operated by Matt Yubas and Associates, provides Coaching and Consulting for Inventors, Entrepreneurs, and Small Businesses. In addition, for do-it-yourselfers, there are excellent step-by-step information Products such as the Invention Success Kit and more to help inventors, entrepreneurs, and everyday people be successful with their ideas.
He has helped clients generate millions of dollars in a diverse number of industries that include art, auto accessories, clothing, housewares, medical products, photography equipment, software apps, sporting goods, and wireless devices.
Matt Yubas is an Engineer, Educator, and Certified Professional Marketing Consultant. He has developed products for over 24 years as an Engineer, Senior Product Manager, and Consultant for startups, small business, and Fortune 500 companies.